Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are the winner!!!

So, PrideStaff, a staffing company that keeps in touch with my office, was doing a "Favorite Vacation Photo Contest" this past week. They emailed me to let me know I could enter and win many prizes. First there was a local contest and then the winners got entered into the National Contest. The prizes inculded:

Local Winner:
 Planet earth DVD set
 Coffee table book of iconic global sights
 A Gift Certificate for 2 to your favorite ethnic restaurant
 You pick travel planner / book for your next vacation

The Grand Prize Winner:
Will receive a $250.00 visa gift card along with their choice of a Digital Camera or an IPOD - both modern necessities for today’s traveler. In addition, our grand prize winner will have the opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame on our national Facebook page!

Here is the photo I entered, and WE WON! :) I picked the the book of iconic global sights for the local prize and I also got the gift card and digital camera!

You can check them out at http://www.facebook.com/PrideStaff?v=wall


4 comments: